Friday, April 27, 2012

Time out


While it's the small, simple pleasures in life that make my heart beat a little faster, I have to concentrate on the big picture right now.

As much as I'd love to continue the blog, I'm going to put it on hold for a while. Nothing's wrong, I just can't give it the attention it needs to satisfy me, so I'm walking away for a bit rather than do it half-heartedly.

I'll still be around and popping in to all my favorite blogs. Just won't be posting here.

Hope to be back one day as it's been a real pleasure. x

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that, I'll miss your posts.
    Hope you make it back some time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a pleasure for us more like...

    take care Vera x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ...well I will miss your posts over here in the UK....good luck with everything else happening in your life, and hope it won't be too long until the blog is back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel really sad as I'll miss your lovely thoughts and photos and I really do hope you make it back when you're good and ready. Blogger's new format is giving me the runaround as I find it almost impossible to keep track of new posts now and life does tend to get in the way, too. But I am looking at my lovely orange koala bag, which I hope to use at some stage (although not now, the weather is dismal) and will think of you and your cleansed wardrobe.

    Take care
    Kate xox

    ReplyDelete