Friday, September 9, 2011

Playing dress-ups


I went shopping yesterday. Nothing particularly unusual about that apart from the fact that I came home with:

. one coat
. one dress
. one skirt
. two tops
. one vest
. two silk slips
. one cotton slip
. one pair of leggings

and all for just over the same price I paid for one full-priced item instore at the beginning of winter.


Lee Mathews warehouse sales are the best. If you live in Sydney, put yourself on their mailing list and you'll be sent an email when they're on.

I'm off to rearrange my wardrobe. Have a lovely weekend.

Images via Lee Mathews

2 comments:

  1. oooh I love the boaty shirt and short combo! I've always loved Lee Matthew's style, I remember one of her homes in Belle magazine a few years ago...it was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that outfit is fabulous, I love it!

    ReplyDelete